The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning for east central Hardin County until 8:30 a.m. on Friday.
The warning comes with expected rainfall to begin falling once again today, with chances increasing into the weekend.
The water levels of the Neches River at Weiss Bluff is at an estimated 15.1 feet.
A river flood warning is in effect for Pine Island Bayou near Sour Lake until Friday at 5 p.m.
Currently low spots on Old Sour Lake Road are under water.
There is a 60 percent chance of showers today with chances decreasing on Thursday to 40 percent.
Rain chances increase to 60 percent once again on Friday with a 100 percent chance of rain on Saturday.