Mobile home fire contained

News Staff's picture

Three different fire departments from the surrounding communities were called out to a mobile home located at 3812 Hwy. 326 North in Kountze for a fire that had engulfed an ice box. The fire occurred on Monday at about 10:50 a.m. Sour Lake Fire Department was the first to arrive on scene with Hardin County Sheriff’s Office Sergeant Trevor Samford waiting on their arrival and containing the area. Kountze Fire Department and Silsbee Fire Department arrived soon after. According to the Sour Lake FD Fire Chief, combustibles were stored around the ice box (inset photo) and caused an electrical fire in the garage area located on the right end of the mobile home.

 

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://etypeservices.com/The%20Silsbee%20BeeID163/

Rate this article: 
No votes yet